Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Round Two

So, today did not quite end up the way we hoped it would. All we know right now is that my biopsy came back positive for cancer. We have an appointment tomorrow with my oncologist to discuss treatment options and all that. So, that's all we know for now. We'll keep you all updated as more info comes in. 


On another note, I had my regularly scheduled Pet/CT scan today and they give me a shot to dry up my head and neck which has been a pain in the buttocks all day with my mouth being dry! They also gave me Valium to make me drowsy so I would hold still through the scans and I have been completely out of it for a good part of the day. I'm sure Warner could come up with a few stories. 

Okay, I still need to update on New Jersey at some point.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad to see your post......will you see Dr. Fields? Bienvenue? we love you so much Steph! You too Warner! And yall too Edgar and Ruekie! SKSB

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie and Warner,

Just want you to know that your Sager Creek Church Family loves you and is praying for you.
God's got you both right in the center of His Hand and He'll never let go!!!

Enjoy Him because He loves you with an everlasting love.

Diane (for our Sager Creek Prayer Partners)

shay said...

I am sorry to hear this. I pretty much got anxiety as soon as I saw you had posted. I have had a hard time hearing that you are having to go through all of this. I seriously thought Nick would kill me the day of your biopsy...I was so stressed about it. Just know that Nick and I will keep you in our prayers as well as our families.


XOXO

Vicki Dees said...

We are praying for you again right now.

Kerwin and Vicki

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear your news. We are praying for you. We love you bunches.
The Dancer's