Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Called A Force Dash

"....And if you knew anything about the game, you would know that!"


I'm sitting here cracking up because Warner's character on Star Wars: Force Unleashed, farts every time he does a "force dash." Or at least that's what it sounds like. The funny part is not that the character makes the noise, it's the fact that Warner so adamantly defended the farting and then scoffed at me for my lack of XBox knowledge! I'm pretty sure that the geeky guys who created the game probably sat around laughing for hours when they were playing the game because of that noise. Oh wait, gamers are waaaay too serious for nonsense like that. 

Anyway, that's my random story for tonight. Aufwiedersehen! And happy thoughts about farting Xbox characters! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is pretty darn hilarious!!!
lol :-)
Anna