Saturday, June 13, 2009

One Week

Well, I officially ignored the blog for a week and I still have nothing to say. I have been really tired since being home and pretty much spend a lot of my time sleeping. Mom has been at the house hanging out this past week and she went home tonight for a break and she'll be back on Monday morning to fall back into the routine of giving me meds and such - what a fun life! My dad gets to come by about twice a week as does my brother, to visit, so I get to see them a good bit as well. We got the dogs back today - we had my dad keeping them a little longer until we got adjusted to being back home. So, Charlie brought them up tonight - Warner was really happy to see them, as was I - I just can't get on the floor with them or anything so it isn't as fun! That's it for news around here right now. Everything is still the same as far as I know - but that really isn't much these days! Oh yeah, Hal says to let you all know that she is working on the bracelets and waiting for materials to come in. So, I'll keep you posted on those as I find out more! Oh well, I'm off to bed. Hope you all are having a good weekend and I'll try and update more often on here.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie,

Nancy told me tonight to check your blog because you had posted. Nancy and Mark keep up on you because they love you. We all are praying for you because we know God delights in our prayers for you. You have so many friends here at Sager Creek. We'll keep them updated.

Love ya,
Diane

Cindy McLean said...

Even tho you have ignorned the blog...I have not ignored you or stopped praying for ya! Everyday I pray and check the blog site 2-3 x a day! Hang in there girl! Be looking for a package this week! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! So glad you posted! Bet Ruekie and Edgar went nuts when they saw yall!!!!!! Wish I ahd been there to see that! I hope you are having a great day - does the chemo make you more tired? Love to you both plus 2 fur boys! SKSB/Mil/Mom

Cindy McLean said...

Did you get a package? Hugs from Arkansas!