Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can't A Girl Just Get One Step Ahead?

Can't I just have a normal life for a day? I mean seriously I'd settle or an hour if that would be possible. On the 19th (Monday - when I had my treatment I was feeling pretty good, tired though. So I had my chemo, and got that shot to boost my red blood cell count again - yeh the one that hurts unless they push it in fast enough and not all of them do that. Everything was all hunky - dory. Well, at some point during the afternoon I did something to the mid - left section of my back and as the night went on it got worse and worse. Yesterday I barely got out of bed and it was killing me to even breathe because of the pain. Today was a little better, but not as much mostly kicking me in the - it just . I can drink a few small sips at a time - like 2 - and I haven't even attempted to eat so we are using the feeling tube. I've mainly been sleeping the day away with the drugs. Does anyone have any back /injury fixes?

Okay, so I wrote that over period of a few days and I'm getting a little better I think. I'm drinking more by mouth now and I think that is from the antibiotics because I coughed up some nasty nasty stuff that had been stuck in my throat. We still don't have a date in December for when we are moving back. Things are just always changing out there - so we are still just playing it by ear! Okay, I'm stopping now, before I make even less sense than I have been.

7 comments:

shay said...

Feel better soon! Try some heat on that back! XOXO

cindy mclean said...

Moving????Like back to Arkansas or Oklahoma? Awesome! Maybe I can meet you someday! Hello to hubby and the "boys"! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie,

I hate hearing that you're going through another tough time. Just reminds me to PRAY **EARNESTLY** for you!!! So I'm glad I checked your blog tonight. Did you know that you're pretty special to us at Sager Creek? Well, you are!!! I'll send out another prayer request for you.

Are you moving back to Arkansas or close by? That would be awesome!!!

Love you much,
Diane (for our Sager Creek Family and Prayer Partners)

kaylie said...

Thinking about you friend!! Just thought you should know.

Diane said...

Stephanie and Warner,

Others prayed for you tonight at our small group home Bible Study held at the church office. Just wanted you to know that there are many here at Sager Creek continually remembering you in prayer.

God is ALWAYS and ONLY GOOD and loves YOU with an everlasting love!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! Boy, it's been a LONG TIME since I have been on the computer.....Just read yoour email from 21OCT......did you ever figure out what was wrong with your back? Hope your chemo went well yesterday.....is the Taxol that much stronger that it is making you feel yuckier? Hope you are having a great day - is Ida bringing yall lots of rain? Love to you 4......sksb

Cindy McLean said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Arkansas! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!