Monday, January 26, 2009

What Little Girls Are Made Of

I could take pictures of little girls all day long. 
They cheese it up for the camera and just have the sweetest smiles! 
Agh, they're so cute.





And then there are these guys.  

They go hunting in the flower bed

And give you the most ridiculous looks when you try to take pictures of them. 
And they never, ever, beyond a shadow of a doubt, 
even if you dance a jig, 
or tell a funny joke, smile for the camera. EVER. 


Anyway. That's all I'm going to post of the birthday party pictures. We are heading to Tulsa tomorrow and it's going to be a slow day because of the snow and ice heading through the area tonight and tomorrow morning. Warner is having Lasik on Thursday and I'm redecorating the study. Other than that, not much is going on. I had a doctor's appointment today and it was fine, nothing new to report. I saw a lot of my techs and nurses while I was there so that was fun because I haven't seen some of them since treatment ended. But anyway, enjoy the pictures. I'm going to get back to packing and getting ready for tomorrow. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your coming to T-town? Be Super Duper Careful!!! It's very treacherous already and we're just going to get more through the day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! treacherous in STl also..........pretty but no fun to drive in with rear wheel drive (Tahoe!).....LOVE you 4 - have a safe trip and those kids are darling!

Anonymous said...

OOOPS that was MIL/Mom/SKSB

Anonymous said...

Did you get to Tulsa okay? It is really bad here in Hog Country! MANY still have no power and it has been in the teens at night. Thankful my power is still on! Hugs from Arkansas!