Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Proper Personal Protective Equipment Required

Today while Stephanie was getting shot up with radioactive goo, ok maybe goo isn't the correct term as it was somewhat less viscous than typical goo, I left the waiting room area to use the rest room. As I left there were two people arguing about where to go in the hallway, upon seeing me, dressed in fire retardant clothes and wearing steel toe work boots and a Hogs hat, the woman asks if i work there and can I give them directions. My response was of course no, I thought about telling her that working here didn't necessarily mean I could tell her where to go, because one of the ladies at one of the check in desks had never heard of the PET imaging center and wanted to know if we were looking for a vet.

Moral of the story:
Baton Rouge hospitals are apparently a dangerous place and you need to be wary of catching on fire and having heavy things dropped on your feet.

0 comments: