Thursday, October 16, 2008

ARRG!


































So, I know what you all are thinking. When did Stephanie get long, black, curly hair?? I just want you all to know that those are not pictures of me, but they are pictures of my evil twin, Bethany. For real! Okay, it's really me. I was messing with make-up today for my Halloween costume for the company party. We are going to be pirates! I used different eye shadow on each eye (the right one is green and the left is black) to see which I liked better and I think I'm going with the right eye. I got the wig because since when do you see pirates with short hair?? And because it's tons of fun! I think I need rocker hair in real life. I am a rock star after all, right? I need to take a picture of my real hair (and the lack of) at some point so you all can see my bald spot because no one asked about it this past weekend while we were in Auburn and I forgot to show it off. 

In other news, Paula is in town and I get to see her tomorrow. We are going to go shopping at the newly opened Banana Republic Outlet and then out to eat! I'm excited! Oh! In other news, I went swimming last night! Haha, we went and got in the hot tub for a few minutes and we jumped in the freezing cold pool after. So, after going all summer without swimming, I finally get to go in the middle of October! Oh well, I need to go wash my face so I don't scare Warner when he gets home! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....that's really cool (the makeup i mean)
and of course it doesn't open until AFTER i leave....the nerve of those people....lol ;)

Daphne said...

Blimey matey!! you look a true Baccuneer!!! I love the pics you took in your last blog.

You have a good eye for taking great pics.

You know I forgot all about halloween :( They don't do that down here. Out of sight out of mind I guess.

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I always wondered what you would look like with long black curly hair...I guess now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Kasey said...

Scare Warner....shoot. I want to know where I can get Bethany's number, she's hott.