Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tilt Table Test Today

So today I have my tilt table test. Hopefully my body reacts to it and they don't think I've lost my mind. I always worry that I'm just being paranoid and that there really is nothing wrong with me. They are going to try and make me pass out, but I don't know that it's going to happen because I don't know that I ever get that bad. Oh well, we will see how it goes. At least I get to spend part of my afternoon with Warner. 



This picture makes me laugh. This is a bucket of most of the drugs I was taking during my treatment. These are just the ones that I had leftovers of when I stopped taking them all. It does not include the bottles that were finished off, like the antibiotics and the meds that are in my refrigerator. I am really happy that I am not taking anything anymore. I'm sure Warner is too, because he was the one that had to give them all to me every day. The pharmacy I go to probably has me on some sort of watch list for all these medications. Oh well, I'll let you know how the test goes today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the results........then will you go on meds?????? Boy, there were a lot of drugs there! How are the boys? It seems like forever since I spoke with yall - I'm busy at the Y - in a team competition.....ends on Saturday thankfully! Gotta go swim many laps today as part of a mini-triathalon....Love you 4 MIL/Mom/sksb