Monday, October 27, 2008

Stranger Danger!

Edgar decided today to play guard dog at the apartment since I have the baby gate up and the door open so they could sit out in the sun. It wasn't too long before an unsuspecting guest wandered into the vicinity. Here's a picture of the "Stranger Danger" incident!



Well, let's just say that I think Edgar showed that plastic bag who was boss! This picture was taken a few minutes after the initial incident but he was out there crouched down just barking and barking at that plastic bag - it was not going to escape without being taught a lesson. I don't think it will be wandering into our garden again any time soon. Also, I think my plants on my front porch have become home to a family of lizards. This is the second baby lizard I have found hanging out in my plants in the past month or two. This lizard is a lot smaller  than the first one was (he's maybe about an inch long) and I've seen this one several times lately. 

2 comments:

Hayley said...

My dog would proably (try to) run up to the plastic bag and make friends with it! lol she's the worst guard dog.

Hope you're ok!

Hayley said...

Hiya. About my PEG scar...hmm, it's definitely got a LOT better than what it was but it still hurts if I get hungry and usually just after I eat (and if I eat too much it hurts quite a bit). And weirdly, when I get upset/angry it starts to hurt LOL no idea why that is!!
Haha, Harry Potter..that's so funny. I feel your pain though. It's not like really bad pain, but it's just annoying more than anything, haha.
Take care ! xxx