Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November!




I love November because usually the weather is cooler and the leaves have changed colors and it's perfect weather for hiking; however, when you live in Louisiana, the leaves only change to different shades of brown and the weather just becomes less humid. Oh well! Last night we had our work Halloween party and it was fun. Warner and I went as pirates! So, if you ever wanted to see Warner in red striped pants - here you go! HA! 













Yeah, we were pretty cute. Warner got a kick out of pretend cutting my neck with his sword since I have the scar there. I made a cake for the party (I made stuffed mushrooms as well, but I'm quite proud of my cake).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no sexy outfit? You both looked great. Warner is no Jack Sparrow. Loved the cake! MOM

Anonymous said...

yeah.....i was a dead prom queen....it was pretty sweet!!!! lol....i DID scare a bunch of little kids though....which was awesome!!!
lol
love ya
anna

dawn w. said...

The cake looks awesome!!!! Nice design work. Could you get Warner to smile in the next shot? I know he's limited on how many smiles he'll give in picture's in a year, but come on. An evil smile with that outfit would have been Great!!!

Looks like you guys had a blast.

Dawn

Anonymous said...

At the office we all think you look very fetching in long black , curly hair! And the cake is one to definitely be proud of (altho I bet the stuffed mushrooms tasted wonderful!) Are you working again, Steph? Love to you both
YFA Joan