Friday, November 7, 2008

A High Salt Diet

In addition to taking the medication for my dysautonomia I have to eat a high salt diet. Can we say "Yuck!" I really do not like salty food at all and I hardly put salt on anything. So, I'm going to buy some gatorade and go from there. 

That is the cake I made to take with me to Paula's tomorrow! I used buttercream to stick all the flowers on instead of just water, so that's why it is kind of messy. But hey, it will still taste good! So, while I was decorating the cake, this is what Warner was doing:



We ordered a new tent online and it came in the other day. Warner was so excited and set it up in our living room. Edgar HATED it. The whole time Warner was setting it up Edgar kept staring at it and whining. Camping should be interesting with him. Oh well, I'm off to clean the house some more.

4 comments:

The Frugal Muse said...

Beautiful cake, Stephanie!! I want to learn to do that.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS cake! Are you driving? Have a fabbo time! Luf, MIL/mom/sksb

Unknown said...

You are becoming one cake-making extraordinaire!

gordon said...

Sweet tent!