Sunday, November 23, 2008

1997 All Over Again

Sorry, I kind of went all Jr. High School girl on you guys yesterday but Mrs. Robin got it right - it was my "one month anniversary" (or whatever you want to call it) of officially being in remission! Ha, I definitely feel like a teenager again. You know, when you celebrate because you have been dating for a total of 36 minutes and it's a huge milestone in your life and he better get you flowers or else he won't ever see 37 minutes. Yeah. I never did that actually. Seriously. I'm not the random anniversary type. I have my wedding anniversary on July 29th and we got engaged on January 17 and that's about it. But now I get to celebrate October 22 as being when I was officially put into remission. Which is awesome, so you're going to have to deal with it! Okay, that's all I've got for now.

0 comments: