Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just An Update

The good news is, my reaction is probably not because of the medicine. Well, it might be because of the medicine but not that I'm allergic to them, since the reaction is only in the radiated areas. 

This time I'm feeling kind of bleh and I have a super headache (I'm dizzy too, but that's nothing new) two symptoms I didn't have before. Oh, and I have a fever So, I'm going to start taking some Claritin and see if that clears it up. If it does, I can go back on the first medication. My endocrinologist has never seen anyone allergic to either of the medications that I have reacted to so hopefully it's not that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. If this nonsense doesn't go away I'll have to call my radiation oncologist and get his input!

1 comments:

gordon said...

I hate that your still feeling bad,and i hope that they will find out what is causing this. Have you been to fayettville and been around chris lately? I got a rash when i stayed up there one weekend,well now that i think about it, that bread that he had did have some hairs growing on it. I need to give a heads up to warner, Kasey is getting bowed, and talking smack, also might want to keep rukie away when you see him, if he brings that monster dog he just got it could get bad. Saints rule