Thursday, October 9, 2008

Road Trip!

Okay, we are going to Auburn this weekend. So we will see everyone sometime tomorrow night. Now for some new pictures from my new camera!!


This is my friend's little girl. 
She's six months old here and soooo smiley. 
I'm going to take more pictures of her eventually 
but contrary what this picture shows, 
she was not having a good night!

Of course here is Edgar!

Okay, that's all I've got for now. I'll put more pictures up later. For now I have to go eat dinner and pack for the weekend before we have to go pick Anna up from the airport!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Edgar. He looks like he is waiting to get into trouble. Hope you all have a great time in Alabama. We will see you in a couple of weeks when we get back from TX. MOM

Laura said...

At the end of yesterday's Auburn-Arkansas game I said, "Well, at least Stephanie and Warner Bradley are happy!"

Hope you had a great visit with all the family!