Friday, September 26, 2008

Ruekie And The Sunshine


This is how Rukie has been spending his free time since I bought the baby gate. Since the weather has been nice I keep the door open and I put up the gate and he just lays in the sun the whole time.  








He doesn't really go out in the evenings once the sun is gone, unless he and Edgar are harassing the neighbors.




Ruekie used to lay out on our back porch at our apartment in Siloam and would spend his whole afternoon sunbathing. Edgar, however, wants nothing to do with the sunshine. Usually he just hangs out in the doorway on the tile - has has too much dark hair to really enjoy the sun I guess. 

In other news, so far my blood sugar levels have been, get this...ABSOLUTELY normal. Yep. I took it yesterday when I felt bad - normal. I took it this morning an hour after waking up and not eating since dinner at 6:30 the night before - normal. I took it this afternoon two hours after I ate lunch and was feeling bad - normal. Yep, so I'm pretty sure the doctor was right and it is not my blood sugar! Woohoo...tilt table test here I come! I'm going to keep testing my sugar over the weekend but I'm not expecting anything to change - but hey! At least something about me is normal, right???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love that Ruekmeister!!!!! So photogenic- when are you publishing your blog and geting on the NY TIMES bestseller list? Would you have ever thought in your wildest dreams that you would be using terms like your neck dissection???!!! Sounds like those frogs and worms we used to dissect in biology!!!!! Glad to hear you are feeling great - go eat some gator at your folks!!!!!!! Love you 4 MIL/Mom/sksb

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Ruekie!!