Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Introductions - Merry Christmas Style



This of course is Warner. Enough said. You all know about him.


This is Ruekie. He's awesome.


This is Edgar. He's really a Shetland Pony disguised as a German Shepherd.


This is my dad. The picture is blurry because he has super powers. 
He has super sonic speed and won't slow down for pictures. 


This is my mom. She's a lap dog person. Me on the other hand, 
I like my dogs to be the size of a Shetland Pony. 


This is my brother. He only has one eye because he wanted to be a pirate back when he was in highschool. We try not to make fun of him for it though.


This is my grandmother. She's pocket sized. 


This is Warner's dad. I think he thinks I'm weird. 
No, I don't think, I know he thinks I'm weird. 



This is Warner's mom. She's part of a gypsy rock band. 
Check out her awesome head-banging skills. 


This is Warner's sister. She's (almost) 15 so there's nothing more to say about that. 
Oh, and she likes cat food.



This is Warner's Aunt Lily, her cousin Margaret, and Warner's Grammy. I can't think of anything witty to put here as a caption though. So just enjoy the picture.



And of course this is me. Because your day wouldn't be complete without seeing a picture of the wonky smile! It's pretty tragic! 

More Christmas pictures to come later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha....you're SO funny!!!!! lol ;)
love ya!!!
anna