Sunday, December 28, 2008

Look Who Came Back!



Can you see it??? Here's a close up. Maybe that will help:


Yeah, my rash is back, and I have no idea why this time. It started out yesterday as a little splotch across my cheek and then last night it was full blown down my chest. Yippee. 
I think I'm going to name my rash one of these days, seeing as we are becoming close acquaintances. Is that too weird? In other news, 
here are some more pictures from Christmas for your viewing pleasure.


This is the fern that was on the oak tree that was cut down on Christmas Eve. Here it looks pretty dead and gone. BUT, add some rain over night and voila':


The dead fern perked up! It was so pretty on Christmas morning 
because the big ol jumble of chopped up oak tree was very green and covered in fern!


Here's a picture of the fern in black and white - 
because I know you all have always wondered what fern looks like in black and white! 


Okay, that's all I've got for now. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful! I love the black and white one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! I LOVE being a rock and roller!!! Tee Hee! Does the rash hurt and itch? I am sorry darlin'.......another portion of your Xmas arrived at YFAJ's - don't get too excited, it's not much - hopefully will get in the mail Tues.......love you four...we are home! Pplease try to get well and enjoy Miss Paula while she is there! LOVE Mil/Mom/sksb

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white photo. Going to Branson tomorrow for a little shopping with my daughter. Sorry your rash is back...Take care..HUGS FROM ARKANSAS! ps love the pics of the boys too!

Susan Sene said...

Hey...you don't know me. I found your blog on someone's blog I know. Sometimes I click from blog to blog and read random people's blogs. Anyway, I wanted you to know that I read almost every single post. I must admit, I was quite disappointed when I came to the end. Thank you for sharing your story. You have been an encouragement to me and I know you've been an encouragement to so many others.