Thursday, December 11, 2008

Walkin In A Winter Wonderland...

It snowed...in LOUISIANA! and it snowed a lot!




The following is the chaos that ensues when you put Ruekie and Edgar in the snow!





We had another stranger danger moment. When we got out to the field, Edgar did NOT like the snowmen and was barking like crazy at them! Once we let them off the leashes to run they both ran straight to the snowmen to check them out!



It took me 20 minutes to Edgar back in the house this morning after letting him run in the snow for the first time ever. I would get him in the house and he would dart back out before I could close the door. He  would go stand by my car and stare at me and then he would just start running and sliding everywhere.



3 comments:

Paula said...

AHHH!!!! So sad I missed the snow... Mom called me this morning. I asked her what Pilot did and she said he went outside, looked at it, and walked back in. Haha!

Anonymous said...

awwwwww..... I told teh weather guy to send it ur way this time that i wasnt ready for it.... hope u loved it...lol.... its mainly just been cold up here and flurries here and there ... our main snow probs hit after the first of the year

Jessica

Anonymous said...

thats SO cute!!!!
we may get snow next week....which is final week!!!!!
lol ;)
but i dont really wanna make up finals after Christmas =(