Friday, December 5, 2008

Seriously


When did this:
and this:














and this:

























turn into this:


ACK! He's so big! And those ears!!!! I miss how they used to cross. The pictures of his ears still kill me!!! Not much is going on around here tonight, Warner is working late and I am at home hanging out with the dogs. I started back to work on Monday and it has been pretty uneventful so far. I'm just learning about what I'm going to be doing. I started getting sick yesterday - I'm not sure if it's what Warner had or not because he started off with a sore throat for a while and then developed a cough and I got everything all at once. Everyone in the office is sick as well so it could be something I picked up there. So, that's pretty much all that is going on. I'm almost done Christmas shopping, I only have a couple more things to buy and I'll be done! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

strep throat is going around!

Anonymous said...

strep throat is going around!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are SO cute!!!!! My Mom had a total knee replacement Wed. so have been pretty much there since. Came home to shower, rest and HAD to see what was going on with you! Sorry you don't feel well! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!

gordon said...

You know, thats exactly what debi says about me.