Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Cancer Posse

Ha, I really don't have a posse, and I really don't know enough people with cancer to actually form a posse, but a girl can dream, can't she? I would definitely be in an Old West, gun slingin' type of posse. Can you just picture it?? But ANYWAY, I do have a new friend that is also 23 and has oral cancer. And guess what?? She is having her surgery today - which means, by the time she reads this, she will hopefully be cancer free! So, kick butt today Shaylynn!


In other news we will be heading up to Auburn soon and spending a few days there with family before heading back to spend some time with my family. OH, and PAULA is hooooome!!! 

1 comments:

VA2NY said...

Awww I am friends with Shay and have heard a lot about you! Hope all is well with you!