Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Keep Getting Tagged On Facebook

So, this has been going around facebook lately and I keep getting tagged, so I went ahead and did it. You're supposed to post 25 random facts about yourself. So here you go:




1. I am a sucker for natural disaster movies. A complete sucker. I will watch them over and over and over and over...etc...again.

2. I am also a sucker for the Lifetime Movie Network. It makes me feel good about myself - like, really good.

3. I don't like to put up the silverware from the dishwasher - it frustrates me. Apparently I missed the day in preschool where we learned fine motor skills.

4. I really miss being flexible and being able to tumble.

5. I wanted to be a professional tennis player - but I was never even close to being that good.

6. I LOVE CAKE.

7. My favorite level of brickbreaker is level 11, but I always die at least once.

8. I have 8 scars from my surgery, some are big and some are small, but they are all there.

9. I'm always freezing cold - and no, it's not my thyroid

10. Contrary to popular belief, I do not like surprises. If there is a plan, I want to be in the loop; however, a certain someone has yet to get this memo and LOVES to have surprises for me.

11. I shave my legs on Saturdays because it is the only morning that I have time to do it.

12. I LOVE to dress up for doctors' appointments. My theory is they will think I am doing much better if I look good.

13. I plan out our dinners a month at a time - I have one big shopping day at the beginning of the month and then I buy fresh things (meat, fruit, veggies, etc.) each week. It's pretty fun.

14. I can not tell which way is north, south, east, or west most of the time, but you can drop me off in the middle of nowhere with a topographic map and I can get around just fine.

15. I have orthostatic hypotension, and it's pretty annoying, but at least it gives me something to joke about.

16. I have a degree in Geology, but really, I just want to go play in the woods and teach kids about nature.

17. I used to have ridiculously long hair, but then I went to college and when I got married I cut it even shorter.

18. I weigh less now than I did when I got married and I wear smaller clothes now too.

19. Right now, I physically can not gain weight. Even if all I eat is pizza and fast food. I've tried. It just isn't happening.

20. I love taking pictures of kids because I get to run around with them and act just as crazy as they do.

21. Cancer has made me a more sarcastic person, and you guys better deal with it!

22. Whenever Warner or I do something around the house or make a snappy comment, we blame it on the dogs. We also say, "Well, Ruekie says..." or "Well Edgar says you should..." all the time.

23. I have shark cartilage in my arm under my skin graft.

24. I really really really want to have twins some day because I have babysat several sets of twins and they are awesome! (I got to hang out with one set this past week)

25. I have had two silent migraines in my life, one of them was today and the other was during my 9th grade Spanish 2 class when we were going around the room reading outloud from the book - I was next and couldn't see a thing. Luckily it passed before I had to read but I was freaking out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW What info! I know more about you now than I have known in the last 5 years!!!!!!!!! Or is it 6 years since your B'Day is coming up!? Is that orthostatic thing your autoimmune? How serious is a silent migraine? Boy, Steph you beat me out on rarities!!!!!!!! Now that I know you hate surprises I understand why yall plan our gifts to you IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!! I love you very much no matter what!!!!! Surprises or not!!!!!!!! Those dogs - how can they be so demonstrative.....sassing you back! LOVE TO THE 4 OF YOU.....Mil/Mom/sksb