Friday, February 27, 2009

Well Just Call Me Octomom!


Man, I have such a bad habit of posting horrible pictures of myself, but check out that LOWER LIP - and this picture doesn't even do it justice! It rivals the lips of Angelina Jolie and Octomom! It looks like I got backhanded on the right side of my face (yes, that's the right side because the computer flips the images) but really it's all just from my stupid rash! This is the first time my lip has swelled up along with everything else. UGH!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that didn't happen to your face while I was there last weekend - yall would ahve said it was an allergic reaction to me!!!!!! Hope you are having fun with Mark and crew......what kind of dog is Tank with a name like that?!!!!! Does benydryl(SP?) have no effect whatsoever on your rash? Gracie says Happy Belated Birthday to Edgar! Hope your rash is better today......with tons of LOVE - MIL,MOM,SKSB