Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To MEEEEE!


Growing up, I've always known at least one person with my birthday. There was a kid named Jay in elementary school that had the same birthday, and that was cool and all, but you always had to share all the attention at school that day, and birthdays are kind of a big deal in 1st grade! Well, they still are when you're 24, but you know what I mean. When I got to high school there were two other people in my classes that had the same birthday as me also. When I got to college, I had some friends with birthdays that were close to mine, but I didn't know anyone with a birthday on the same day, until I met Micah! Micah is another one of those cool kids that I know, and he's even cooler because we have the same birthday. He's 8 today (I THINK...don't quote me on that, he could be like 7 or even 15) and he made me the awesome card in the picture above. So, happy birthday to everyone born on February 7th, and Happy Birthday to Micah! And Happy Birthday to ME! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping your day is filled with lots of cake,food,friends,cake,flowers,cake,family...oh and did I mention CAKE??????? Have a good one! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!

gordon said...

Happy birthday.... debi's is close, hers is on the 5th

Anonymous said...

OK I've been nabbed....Steph Ican not believe it is FEB 7th and I forgot!!!!!! I know your B'Day will be special in the grand city of New Orleans! how romantic! Love to you both! MIL/Mom/sksb HAPPY 24TH Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie !!
We hope you have lots of cake. Eat some for me, since I was diagnosed as a diabetic, there is no more cakes for me. Enjoy your birthday !!

Love, The Dancer's

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday!! (For yesterday) xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday from me . You are now in my birthday book so hopefully next year your wishes won't be late. We have enjoyed having the kids-except Sarah, Chris and Luke here this week. They came for Uncle Sonny's nephew-Trey Gaither's funeral. Sad occasion-he was only 46 and he died of cirrhosis of the liver--too many bad decisions in his life. All the babies were great. Love to the birthday girl (and her husband)!
YFA Joan