Friday, February 27, 2009

Just In Time

We have friends coming in this weekend for a rugby match. Warner's friend from highschool, Mark, plays rugby for Little Rock and they are playing Baton Rouge on Saturday, so of course we are going to use that as an excuse to hang out this weekend. Mark is bringing his lady friend, Meagan, with him, which will be fun for me, and he's bringing his dog Tank which will be fun for the boys. So it should be a good weekend all around! But, in case you thought things would be too perfect, have no fear - my rash is back! And this time, I have NO idea what caused it. I spent about 5 minutes outside yesterday with the boys running around but just a few days ago I spent 45 minutes outside with them (I had a picnic while they played), so it makes no sense. So, last night and today I've been itching like crazy and I have that overall crummy feeling that comes in this special two for one deal. Also, it makes my neck muscles tight which isn't a good thing because I've been fighting tight muscles on my right side for the past week or so as it is. But anyway, I'm still looking foward to the weekend.

0 comments: