Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another One Down

Stephanie has successfully made it through another trip to Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center. It's sad that not only have we started recognizing people at the hospital, but they have started recognizing us, specifically the surgery check in nurses. The biopsy went well, that is to say Stephanie had it and is sitting beside me at home, not in the hospital. No results yet, we don't expect those until next week, possibly not until Wednesday (apparently there's a holiday this weekend and pathologists take time off for it too).
In other news Stephanie and I will be flying off to New Jersey/New York bright and early Thursday morning. I will get to meet Steph's paternal grandmother, and we are planning on seeing Kaylie on Saturday, returning to Gonzales on Monday.

7 comments:

kaylie said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited!!!

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie and Warner,

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Praying for you. All is well because God is in this!!!

Now have fun!

Diane (for Dale, too)
SCCC Siloam Springs
:-)

Anonymous said...

I've learned to check THE BLOG early in the morning for your late night posts! Thanks for the update and projected time for results. Have a wonderful trip and a blessed Easter. HE IS RISEN!
Love YFA Joan

Unknown said...

Glad it went well. Enjoy New York!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip and a Glorious Easter!! We Love You, YFA Barney

Anonymous said...

HEY YALL!!! Please give Kaylie my very best......maybe she can go watch Anna perform?!! I am so happy that you get to meet Mary Owcarz - ought to be fun,,,,I bet she is a great cook - all grandmothers are! Love to the 4 of you! SKSB

shay said...

I am so glad things went well and you had no nasty nurses bugging you all night! Have a safe trip! XoXo