Friday, April 3, 2009

Biopsy Take 2

My biopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. As long as everything goes well I will be out of the hospital that day. There is always a possibility of my lung collapsing and that would mean I would have to spend a night in the hospital. So, hopefully it goes well, because I do not appreciate being woken up every few hours at night in the hospital. 


And just some general housekeeping. Please please please don't ask us how we are doing. I think we are doing quite well given the circumstances but obviously because of the circumstances we don't want to discuss our "feelings" over and over again. I try to make an effort to not think about it all because there are so many unknowns at this point and I don't want to make it all more stressful by dwelling on it. I feel the same way I did two weeks ago when this whole thing started and I'm sure I'll post on here if anything changes. Thanks.

Tomorrow I am going to the Strawberry Festival with my brother and I am looking forward to trying the strawberry dumplings that my brother talks about every year! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okey Dokey! Is Warner working? He is really gonna miss out if he can not go to the Strawberry Festival......that was my Dad's favorite thing to do evry year in Plant City, FL.....he always talked about strwberry shortcake, not dumplings!!!!!!!! Have a great day...Love to you both SKSB

Cindy said...

I "heart" strawberries! It seems like Spring today (70's) but expecting a cold front/rain and down to the 30's tonight and 40's Sunday. Aahard freeze is NOT what the peach and apple tress are needing!and so goes the prices of fruit. Enjoy the strawberry dumplins'.They sound yummy! Hugs fro Arkansas

Anonymous said...

I know you are probably already gone and won't read this before you eat strawberries, so I hope you ate at least one for me. I love almost anything strawberry! But not as much as i love both of you!---Aunt Glen

Anonymous said...

OK WHERE THEY WONDERFUL??????? Hope so! SKSB

The Frugal Muse said...

Thinking of and praying for you and Warner often. I hope you had an awesome time at the strawberry festival!

shay said...

I hope everything goes well...especially no overnighters in the hospital, I know the feeling! The strawberry festival sounds like a blast!!

Cindy said...

Prayed for ya this am. Hope all goes smoothly and with good results. Hope you are released tonight as well! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!

Nicole Harris said...

I am thinking of you today and lifting you up in prayer. I love you guys and hope for the best from today.