Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Main Attraction





Molly getting it started. This was her art class for today - artistic expression! And Dawn had to fly home really fast and hide all the scissors and clippers from the kiddos!



So, a  totally unrelated, yet, extremely cute picture of Micah today!


Anne made me strike a pose....the orange thing is a temporary feeding tube...more on that later.


Molly and I examining the final masterpiece


Everyone shampooing my stubble after we shaved it!


My haircut crew!


Mason just kept telling my I was bald. It was hillarious!



Half WAY through! 

Because I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting my beautiful bald pictures, I'm finally going to put a few up. There won't be much dialog in this post because I just got some serious pain meds for my nasal tube that they messed with today. So, enjoy the pictures! I had the most awesome group here at the hospital helping me shave my head. Okay, I'll have to post more later. I'm fading FAST! These drugs are crazy! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

You created memories that will last forever. It was not just about you hair, but it was about how you approached another hard step in losing your hair. With your hair cut we still see a very pretty woman and a beautiful heart.

Thanks for sharing.

Kerwin and Vicki

Diane said...

I agree with Kerwin and Vicki.
You are beautiful on the inside and out!!!
How we find ourselves thanking God for you!!!!

You are loved,
Diane (for Dale, too)
:-)

Brad and Gina Moreman said...

You look beautiful!!

Rev Kicks said...

OMG! I can't believe it! you look awesome! Could those kiddos be any cuter? Steph, Barb and I love you, and can't wait to get to see you!

shay said...

You are a total inspiration. I know for a fact I would not have had quite the same approach. You go girl! You look beautiful! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Vicki and Kerwin are the sweetest people!!!!!!!! Can you imgine what stories Molly and Mason will tell when they are in High School??????? Dawn truly has 3 beautiful children to match your pretty head!!!!!!! Glad you made a FUN event out of it....are you going funky with the scarves or subdued and sophisticated???!!!!! I can't wait to see all of you tomorrow night......as usual I am writng with a heart full of love......SKSB/MIL/Mom

Anonymous said...

You made it look easy, which we all know it's not. Is it totally trite to say hang in there, help is on the way? Sorry, if so.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
Love you, Barney