Friday, May 1, 2009

Hey Look!


New Fuzzy Socks!!!

They're fuzzy like my head! Not much news to report. I'm allowed to drink chocolate milk now and today I think I get to try a different type of soup - which is awesome because you can only eat chicken, beef, and vegetable broth, for so many meals and if anyone wants "jello" let me know. They bring you like 3 containers of it at a time and it's not even real jello because there's not any gelatin in it! Plus I just don't eat jello that much  and usually it's a little warm when they bring it to you. If I'm going to eat jello it better be super cold. Anyway, that's my news today. Hopefully I'll get out of here today and I gotta keep trying to gain weight. This morning I weighed 131. It's a learning process for me trying to figure out how to gain weight healthily - usually I can just eat cake and cookies and call it a day! But since I can't eat any of that stuff, I'm starting from scratch! 

Oh yeah, my stubblies on my head are starting to fall out so I'm going to have Charlie shave it all completely off when I get outta here! And I am sooooo ready to go swimming soon!!!!

4 comments:

Aunt Charlotte said...

At least you have a nice shaped cranium! It doesn't have all the hills and valleys that some folks have. Good luck with the liquid diet. I hope the nutrionist has some tasty high calorie suggestions.

Unknown said...

Cute picture!

shay said...

Love the socks!!! Good luck with putting on the pounds with liquids!I hated all the soups & jello too! I hope you get to go home soon!! XOXO

Diane said...

Yea Stephanie!!! You're getting out of there!!!
We'll be praying that you'll gain weight and get to go swimming soon.

You are loved!!!

Diane (for Dale and our Sager Creek Family who we're keeping updated on you)
:-)