Friday, May 15, 2009



Sitting in the chemo room hanging out watching the storm and
 playing on the computer and thinking about taking a nap.



Warner thinks he's a patient today. He's taking advantage of the 
 snacks that I can't eat yet and the empty recliners for once.

For the first time ever there's a younger girl in the chemo room but she's at the other end of the room and sleeping. It's been a pretty uneventful day so far which is definitely a good thing! I'll post a better picture of the bump above my eye later on. It's not too bad but it definitely hurts. I took a Vicodin last night when it happened because it made my neck hurt pretty bad and I woke up in the middle of the night when the pill had worn off and I fully felt the effects of hitting the cement full force with my whole body! Oh well, enjoy the pictures for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing your white cell count was good and that you have regained strength/weight(?) enough to get chemo today!!!!!!! Hooray! You sure do look pretty to have that mess running your veins (or arteries!).....am so excited for you that you were able to actually eat something - that is AWESOME!!!!!!! Have Warner call us tonight please! Did the little runt dog get eaten by the Ruekie??? Or, did both dogs come running back when they saw you were down???????? Love you 4 sksb

Paula said...

Like the earrings... but we need more dangle!

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie and Warner,

Glad to see the pictures of both of you. So sorry Stephanie that you took that awful fall.

Another Sunday today and lots of prayers going up for you at church and Bible studies BECAUSE we love you guys!!!

Isn't it great to know that God is ALWAYS and ONLY good and loves you with an everlasting love.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your absence here of late is a good sign and not a bad one.

Travis said...

Good to see you're eating good food again. I'm on your side with the whole peas thing. I'm a canned food kinda guy all the way, but I seem to eat the frozen stuff as that's what Corine likes. And those recliners look fantastic. My butt feels drawn to them.