Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Working Woman

I went back to work yesterday. It was really good to get out of the house but man by the time 2:00 rolled around, I was pooped and declared it quitting time. Today I decided to quit at lunch which was a much better situation all around. Monday I got a snowball on my way home, ate some of it and then crashed for the rest of the afternoon. Today I just slept for a little while sitting on the couch. Not much else is going on right now. I'll have to write a post about the surprise Warner gave me last night, but for now I'm going to leave you all guessing as to what it is. My new food is tapioca pudding - it has pieces in it. So I'm pretty excited about that because I really like tapioca pudding. Oh well, just wanted to let you all know we are still around!!! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the tapioca pudding. Love it but rarely have it. Proud of you making it half a day. MOM

Anonymous said...

Glad tou are back at work, just don't push it! Can't wait to hear about your surprise!
We love you! Barney and Crew

Cindy McLean said...

Hey there! My sister and I went to see V.Dees yesterday. I had emailed her about where to get a scarf for you. She said to come over and so I have 2 for you! I need to know where to send it. If you look at her blog, there is a pic of me (THE GOOFY ONE) and my sister. Let me hear from you! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS! cjmfrosty@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Good lookin' What ya' got cokin' Just a litle song from your MIL!!!!!!!! You know the people at the Y still do not know how to respond to that... I am so amazed by your work schedule - I know your Willbros compadres are happy to have you back.....don't have too much fun! Tell Carrie i said hello as well as all the others that know MaMa Bradley!!!!!!!! (How sad!!!!)......I miss your little boys - do hope they are missing me! Of course I miss you and the Wahs too.......Love you both - returning to reality has been ROUGH! Love you both plus two furry critters! SKSB, Mil, Mom

Diane said...

Stephanie,

Glad to hear the good news that you get to go back to work for a few hours.
Especially glad to hear about the tapioca pudding. I like it, too!!!
:-)

You are so loved by so many at sager!!!!!!!!!

Diane
:-)

shay said...

Glad yo hear you are back to work...hope you continue to feel better :O)