Thursday, May 7, 2009

Soup Soup Soup


Just letting you all know I'm still alive - bird legs and all. Not much exciting is going on. Just eating soup and watching reruns of Unsolved Mysteries. And so you know how awesome my husband is, he gave up his lunch break today to go to Walmart and buy me soup (we were mostly out) and pudding. AND he bought me flowers AND he came cooked me the soup when he got home before he went back to work. He also shaved my head last night for me. That's pretty awesome. But don't worry, I let him buy a new video game the other night, so he's at least getting spoiled a little bit! My mom is bringing me some soups on Saturday that she has cooked, so I'm looking forward to having something different. 

We will find out tomorrow at my doctors appointment if I will have chemo tomorrow or not. I guess it depends on how my doctor thinks I'm doing! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're looking GOOD!!!!!!! Have to go to Winn Dixie to get what I need for the Taco Soup I'll make tomorrow. If it that good I'll make enough for our dinner too!!!! MOM

shay said...

Agreed, you are looking so good!

kme05 said...

hey stephanie! this is such a happy picture. i'm glad you're getting some homemade soups thrown in the mix. Keep at it chica!