Friday, May 8, 2009

Bracelets

Due to the overwhelming support for the bracelets we are going to set a deadline for tomorrow for orders so Hal can order supplies and get them made. So if you want one, or know someone who might, get that in to me by tomorrow! When I get a final count, I will send out an email to everyone who has ordered one with my address for sending the money and all that jazz.


In other news I had my doctors appointment today and everything is looking good. He decided to wait a week for chemo so I have some more time to gain weight. I think I am going to try and go back to work on Monday, at least for a half day - I get pretty bored during the day. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are gonna go back to work. Hope you don't get to tired. Put me down for 5 bracelets. I'm sure I have some friends that would like one. We will be up with the soup tomorrow. The Chicken taco soup smells soooo good. MOM.

Anonymous said...

I would love a bracelet Stephanie! Jim and I continue to keep you in our prayers and check the blog. We miss you and Warner both.
Nicole
nharris@cpgclinics.com

Merrill said...

Hi Stephanie, we would like 4 bracelets. I hope you're enjoying your mom's chicken taco soup, it sounds delicious! We check your blog daily and continue to be inspired by you and Warner. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Have a great weekend!
Merrill
mmullis1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like a bracelet.Thanks.
Dana Ray
dana144@centurytel.net

Cindy McLean said...

Stephanie, I want to send you something....I 've lost the address. Could you give it to me again? HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!

Cindy McLean said...

I forgot my email is cjmfrosty@hotmail.com HUGS FROM ARKANSAS