Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stunt Woman Training


(me before work this morning)

Chemo Tomorrow.

I need to get about 4-5 hours of entertainment together tonight so I can have something to do while I sit there. Basically I just have to remember my computer! 

In other news, I started my training as a stuntwoman today. Ha. I completely face planted it today on the cement. I had the boys outside going to the bathroom in the garden off the leash. Ruekie wouldn't stop whining and I didn't know when Warner would be home since he was running errands, so I took them out. Well, a big ol guy comes walking by with his little bitty yippie chihuahua and the boys of course wanted to go make a friend - Big Guy was not a fan. So, I started to run after the boys and my leg gave out since I am so weak and I apparently can't run. Well, down I went face first in to the ground. Luckily there were some guys across the way yelling at the boys and asking if I was okay, so it all worked out. So apart from a headache and some bumps and bruises and one really good bump on my eyebrow everything is fine. The boys are in mega trouble though and have been kenneled since the incident. 



The bump above my right eye (the computer flips the images)

Not much else is going on really. I worked half days all week which allowed me to get back in to the swing of things and get a few things done and to meet the million new people that are running around the offices now. Food is going about the same with a little improvement in the past two days. Yesterday I told Warner I wanted peas and mashed potatoes but he didn't get the message until he got home, so he went back out to get me KFC mashed potatoes and then to the grocery store to get me peas (but he bought the wrong kind, he got frozen and I like my peas to be canned - he was just trying to be healthier, but I'm not sure what's healthy about neon frozen peas). So that was my first adventurous meal. Then tonight Warner and I had pancakes for dinner so I'm hoping they stay down! I've been eating some applesauce and tapioca pudding as well. So hopefully that pizza is coming soon! HA! 

I saw Heels yesterday and Dr. Bienvenu had filled her in on my SMA which was a good thing because I really expecting a lecture for losing 20 pounds. So, it was a good visit. She checked my mouth and all that and we talked for a while. Mell was in there because she had just found out about my cancer returning, so she was fussing at me for not telling her. They both agreed that I looked gorgeous bald and with a scarf on. Heels fussed at me for not telling her I was in the hospital. I thought for sure Dr. Bienvenu would tell her, but apparently not. I told her I next time I would definitely tell her, but hopefully there wouldn't be a next time! 

I'm still keeping you all in the dark about my big surprise! I'll tell you all soon. I promise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your face kissing the cement. Kinda messed up your pretty smooth head. Bet it will be lovely colors by tomorrow. Hope it goes well tomorrow.. ... MOM

StacieHope Photography said...

My mom already ruined the surprise for me, but I'm really excited to see what you do with it!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is a riot !!!! I am so sorry--------good luck tomorrow Love you 4 SKSB