Saturday, May 2, 2009

Weight Changes

Here are a couple of pictures over the past two weeks so you can see the changes I've gone through with being sick and everything. I didn't realize how much weight I lost until I started looking at pictures. I had asked Warner to buy me a pair of comfy pants from Gap while I was in the hospital and I remember fussing at him because he bought me a medium "for the length" (as if a medium would be too big in the waist) and I thought there would be no way they would fit my waist (I usually wear a large) but he was right and the medium fit me quite well. And for those of you who thought I had no butt before all of this?!?! You should see me now! Haha.  

This was taken April 16th, my first day back in the chemo chair. 

This was taken April 27th after I had been in the hospital for a while. You can see how much weight I've lost! And this was even when I was on the better side of being sick! 

Me today!! My brother completely shaved my head last night since all the little pieces were falling out! I can't wait to get rid of the feeding tube so I can take a decent picture! But I definitely look a whole lot healthier in this picture than I do in the previous one - I'm still pretty skinny though! And in spite of my head always being cold, the no hair thing is pretty convenient! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You DO look a lot healthier today! Keep it up!! I can't wait to see the pictures without the feeding tube, not for the sake of pictures, but for the tube to be gone!

We Love You Y(for real)FA Barney and crew!

Anonymous said...

You still have your beautiful smile. I pray for you and Warner often. I just hate that you are going through so much. We miss you at Sager Creek.

Dana

shay said...

You look so much healthier!!!

shay said...

Glad to see the weight is coming back on! Keep up the good work!