Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Support / Awareness Bracelets


My friend Hal approached me the other day with the idea of making a bracelet for me, like the one pictured above. It will be on a red rope because red and white are the colors for Oral Cancer Awareness. The beads are silver and the center bead will have an "S" on it for Stephanie. To cover the cost of supplies for the bracelet, each bracelet will cost 5-10 dollars. If you would like one of these bracelets or if you have any questions about them, let me know by either leaving a comment or emailing me at sobradley@gmail.com. If you leave a comment please make sure you leave your name and email address so I know who to contact and how to contact you. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I want one. I'm sure a lot of your friends will want one. Mom

Cindy McLean said...

I want one for sure....Hugs from Arkansas!

Paula said...

sign me up!

Cindy McLean said...

I forgot my email address is cjmfrosty@hotmail.com Address is 2799B Meridian Pl Siloam Springs, Ar 72761 Where shall I send the money? HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!

Anonymous said...

HEY There! Order 4 bracelets for me please...............love you....see ya tomorrow Luf SKSB

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie,

I want a bracelet!!!

They're so pretty!!!
Would it be easier for you to have them sent to Sager Creek Community Church with individual names on them..... those of us here in Siloam Springs?
You can give your address to the church where we can get it and send you payment for the bracelets. Let me know what you think.

Love you and praying for you!!!

Diane Boring
dkboring@cox.net

P.S. I LOVE your scarfs. They look great on you!!!
:-)

Unknown said...

I'll take one! lpost@tulane.edu

Anonymous said...

Can mine say, "stay awesome" on it? I know it would be tough squeezing it on that one ball, but if you get one of those people from the mall that write on rice, I bet they could manage.

I love you. I miss you. Kick Warner for me.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Order us 4 to start with

Love you, Barney (Aunt Glen)

Donna Griffin said...

Hey Stephanie, Donna Griffin here. Please order me one. My email is donnagriffin101@hotmail.com. Thanks , hang in there girl, I love your scarfs.