Sunday, March 15, 2009

Germies and Burnies

Here's the conversation Warner and I had earlier this week:

W: I can't get germies on my burnies
S: What? Why can't you get germies on your burnies?
W: Because they don't ROTATE! I can't get germies on my burnies because the germies don't rotate
S: Ohhh, okay. Do you know what you are saying?
W: Yes, but I don't know what I mean.


And that my friends is the kind of effect that Lortab can have on the toughest of guys! 


In other news, Warner's parents and sister were here for a quick visit this weekend. It was fun, and Warner's mom embarrassed the heck out of us at dinner last night (but it was definitely a fun dinner). The boys have been moping around because they miss having tons of people to play with and they love the marathon walks that they get to go on when Mrs. Susan is in town! 




3 comments:

gordon said...

so.... warner were you and chris taking lortab when you lived with us? That conversation sounds strangely familiar

Anonymous said...

Gordon - you are so quick witted!!!!!!!!! Thank you for a fabulous Saturday.....I needed to see both of you to assess (sp?) the situation!!!!! By the way, we made that waitress's evening - SO THERE!!!!!!!!!! She was grinnin' from ear to ear every time she came by!!!!!! In fact, the next time I eat there I'm going to request her - what was her name????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrived in IL at 9:40pm - LONG DAY, but so MUCH FUN LAUGHING with Brad and Gina and crying with Addie!!!!!! SKSB

Anonymous said...

Both babies!!!! Both boys were feeling sad with no playmates!!! Hope you are are doing okay. Lortab is good but NOT needing them would be even better! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS!!!