Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Dress Him In Coveralls And Give Him An Oil Pan


Unfortunately he didn't fix the problem with my car and it's in the shop today! 

Yesterday Warner was looking at my engine to see if he could figure out what is wrong with my car when Edgar decided he was going to help by getting right in the middle of all the action. As some of you may know, Edgar is deathly paranoid about being left behind so he took advantage of the opportunity to make sure he was in the car and ready to go before we had a chance to make him get in his kennel. We coaxed him out of the engine after a few seconds and then he jumped right back in. If you click on the picture, you can see that he is soo excited because his tail was wagging when I took the picture! No extra damage was done to my car, and Edgar was fine - in fact, I think he enjoyed sitting on the hot engine. 



*Disclaimer* Just so everyone knows the last post was a complete joke. Yes, I did say I wanted new in-laws, but it became a running joke over the weekend. Don't worry, I'm not going to trade in my in-laws....Yet.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...that's hilarious!!!
wow...i woulda paid a million dollars to see that!!!
anna

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby to want to help! Since I don't know the 1st thing about cars...mine would be in the shop! Have a great weekend! Hugs from Arkansas!

Anonymous said...

What's the comment enabled for? Just curious.