Sunday, March 22, 2009

OH MAN! You Can Play Frisbee With That Thing!

Warner is healing up fast - he only has the biobrane on the lower left side of his back now which is a whole lot more comfortable for him. He's also stopped draining entirely which means we don't have to put any more of the outer bandages on anymore! He's still very very red - Razorback red in fact (it gets in your blood, what can I say?) He has a doctors appointment tomorrow so we will find out about getting released to go back to work soon, even if it is only for a few hours a day - because you know what? Worker's comp stinks! 


I on the other hand, have taken advantage of this opportunity of Warner being better, and have decided it is the perfect time to get what the doctors said is acute bronchitis - except I don't have a fever. I'm on a steroid and Mucinex for that and I'm on an antibiotic in hopes to keep it from turning in to anything worse since I guess I'm high risk or whatever. And seriously, my antibiotics are HUGE! Like a half an inch huge or maybe bigger. Bigger than vitamins, huge. Bigger than mucinex huge! I made the comment to Warner when we pulled them out of the bag that you could play frisbee with them because they're that big! So, hopefully this will solve my problems for now. I have a muscle relaxer for my stiff neck, but it doesn't help that much and I only take it at night. I'm considering opening up a backdoor pharmacy in the near future, so let me know if there's any type of illness you want me to get, because right now, I'm pretty loaded. Okay, maybe not because that's pretty illegal. 

Maybe since I'm back on the meds you'll get some humorous posts out of me in the next 10 days...but don't hold your breath. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Just back from a weekend in Kansas City watching my nephew play college baseball. He hit a homerun in game 4(which they won) Also enjoyed some fantabulous bar-b-que!!!! This is Spring break for Siloam,so will truly enjoy sleeping in the AM! HUGS FROM ARKANSAS! ps hope you both feel better...give the "boys" love!! :)

Anonymous said...

WARNER - why didn't you tell me that Steph was sick when I talked to you today?????? What did I say about communicating???????? Stephanie - i hope the HUGE meds help - love you both Susan Kenyon Smith Bradley

Anonymous said...

We missed you guys so much at the wedding. I'm sorry you couldn't make it. Hope to see you guys soon. Mark

shay said...

I hope you feel better soon! Glad to hear that Warner is doing well!