Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He's Cramping My Style

I wish I could write more details on here, but basically I can't talk about everything that happened (other than what you hear on the news), but I CAN update you on Warner. Warner was in an explosion at his worksite yesterday, March 10th, and sustained 1st and 2nd degree burns on his entire back and his arms (mostly the left). He has 1st degree burns on his stomach and his hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes were singed. His goatee is still in tact though! He was up and about today and has played xbox a good bit as well. He's hopped up on pain pills but he's doing much better today. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and we will know some more then. 


There were two other guys that were injured in the explosion. One guy was admitted for observation for his burns and the other guy had minor injuries and was released. There was also a fatality, so please say a prayer for his family. I can't even imagine what they are going through. 

So there is your update for today. We are doing well, and my little Spotlight Stealer is one tough cookie! 

Here is a link to an article in case you are interested. And just a disclaimer, we have read through a few articles and none of them have actually gotten all the information 100% correct but this one seems alright.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Vicki Dees sister....I keep up with your blog....
I'm glad to know Warner is OK.

Praying for the two of you,
CarolFox
PanamaCityFlorida

Anonymous said...

Thnaks for the info - yes, that article seems the best. I love you both soooo much.......it is all I can do not to have jumped in the car so I can just see you Warner......yes Steph, I asked my Sun school group to pray for yall and the families, esp the gentleman that passed away. HUGS through the computer....and of course a heart filled with love for both of you Susan Kenyon Smith Bradley

Anonymous said...

Warner,

Praying for you and the others in the explosion. We have prayed for the family of the one that died also.

Kerwin and Vicki