Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yes, I Think Another T-Shirt is in Order

As you can imagine things have been rough around here again the past few days. I'm doing well physically, the doctors think I will heal very well and will not suffer too much. Hopefully on Tuesday when we go back the bandages will be completely stuck to my burns and I can shower again. I think the official number is around 28% of my body was burned with 1st and 2nd degree burns. Thankfully there were no 3rd degree burns which would have required surgery. The other guy who was also burned, but more severely, was released from the hospital today. I will be continuing care at the Baton Rouge General Burn Unit until I'm healed completely, as will he. I would appreciate your continued prayers for the family of Armando Garza, who did not make it through the explosion.
As Stephanie mentioned we are not allowed to talk about what happened except to the investigators, and honestly no one really knows what happened at this point. The news reports are mostly speculation, and I can't comment as to whether or not I think their speculation is correct.
Again please continue to pray for Armando's family
Grace and Peace to You
Warner

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

^Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey! People will be comforted by the fact you posted a blog - THANK YOU! Also, thank you and Stephanie for making us feel welcome - just knowing I get to see you tomorrow has improved my mood about 5000%..............we will cook both nights so Steph please don't DO ANYTHING....we just want to see BOTH of you and KNow you are OK - Thank you Steph for taking such good care of my liitle boy - MaMa Bradley!

gordon said...

Hopefully your bandages will be stuck to your burns? dude

gordon said...

Hopefully your bandages will stick to your burns?? dude

Anonymous said...

So sorry! Looks very painful! Have you started "whirlpool baths" yet? Hang in there! Are you watching the basketball tournement? Give the Edgar and Reukie a hug for me! Steph is this the "for better...for worse part? Hug from Arkansas!

Sandie said...

You guys have certainly been through the wringer. Prayers that healing continues for both of you!