Monday, March 30, 2009

I Can't Tell Who's More Upset

Me or the dogs. I went back to work on Tuesday. Robin, the burn center outpatient coordinator nurse decided that I could go back to work as long as I promised to work inside only and not sweat. This was of course REALLY BAD NEWS for the dogs. They had been enjoying staying out of their kennels all day for the previous two weeks, and all of a sudden they were caged again. I think they've handled it ok, and if not, well I'm not here to be bothered by it. I go to the doctor again tomorrow for another check up. I'm not expecting a full release back to work yet because the skin on my back is very thin and can easily be broken if I sweat and start itching and scratch. Work has been good, I got pretty tired the first few days. Sitting around at the office is hard work compared to sitting around at home. We are starting to catch up on house work even. This past weekend Kasey and Hal made it down to go see a concert, and us. We hung out a lot and didn't do much else. This is a pretty boring post so I'll quit for now. We are extremely blessed for me to have been able to be healing as fast as I am, and I hope it continues to go well.
Grace and Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the doc gave you the goahead next week - I could not understand the rest of your message......LOVE you both - so happy that K and H came to visit - know you had fun! Did Kasey talk to any waitresses and embarrass yall???????? TEE HEE TEE HEE SKSB

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you all and the word "fair" doesn't seem to fit the circumstance--but God's grace and mercy are available for this as well as everything else! I love you both SOOOO much!
YFA Joan