Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Another Day

I think the past year has finally caught up with me because you know what? I'm TIRED! (maybe it's just the heater that is on in my office) And you know what else. I have a very stiff / tight neck on the right side that is keeping me from sleeping through the night right now. And you know what else? My nurse at the doctors office never called me back yesterday about my neck. Okay, I'm done.

Warner is getting better every day (duh!) which means he is bored out of his mind sitting at home all day. He even mentioned that the xbox is getting boring. *GASP* Mr. Xbox is tired of his xbox? Say it isn't so! His back is drying out and the outside edges are starting to burn (along with his entire stomach) but he still has one area on his lower back that is still draining. Hopefully soon that will stop and he will be able to wear less bandages on his torso. He's still got a long way to go with the healing process but he's getting there. We are going to get out of the house this evening to see how Warner does in the car and then we'll decide if we can make the drive to Arkansas this weekend - but we aren't holding our breath about it. Warner has been taking fewer pain meds which means he's not quite as funny anymore - sad day for me!!! But he has been getting up and doing more around the house, which has been super helpful! Apparently the boys are super pathetic with him home and spend most of the morning curled up next to him - they're going to go through some withdrawals once Warner goes back to work! Okay, well that's all the news I've got for today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Warner isn't funny! Must be boring for you not having him spurting out nonsense all the time. If you don't get to go to Ark. this weekend maybe I can come up and do a little shopping at the outlet. Got coupons for it in the mail today!!!! MOM O

The Frugal Muse said...

Stephanie,

I was just reading your post and reminded all over again how thankful I am that Warner is okay and on the road to recovery. My guess is that after the past year, you guys will be perfectly thrilled to lead the most boring of lives for the next 30 years or so. :-)

So, so, so, thankful you both are doing well.

Cherissa

Anonymous said...

OLA! I am sad you both are somewhat down - I am sorry. Maybe I should have stayed to walk those poor pups!!! But, they would miss Bill jogging with them - just think of ALL the new friends I could have made in the hottub!!!!!!!!! (you both are supposed to be laughing now!) I love you both - smile for me even if they are FAKE!!!!!! Luf, SKSB

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, just thought of you today and I wanted you to know I am praying for all kinds of healing for the both of you. I am praying that God reveals his faithfulness to you! and yay for pain meds!