Sunday, June 15, 2008

Say Cheese!

So, as promised here are some pictures...


The "smile"




Yeah, it's painful to look at, right?



Some help!



This will have to do for a while.

Notice how incredibly swollen and puffy my chin and cheeks are. Fluid has settled in right above my scar on my neck, which you can kind of see my neck scar in the pictures above! Also, my chin broke out with the worst case of acne I've experienced in my entire life! I also can't wait to be able to fix my own hair again - with products. Right now mom is just blowing it dry, which is fine because I can't really use anything on it once radiation starts, plus I don't go anywhere and Warner just has to deal with it! Now for some pictures of the little punk (Edgar, not Warner, I know you all were thinking Warner here).


Life is hard when you're a dog named Edgar



4 comments:

Diane said...

Stephanie....

You look beautiful even with a swollen face. Besides, if you just looked your regular way we'd wonder if your surgery ever took place.
JUST KIDDING!!! :-)

And Warner..... you look pretty good yourself.
:-)

You're on your way back, and that alone is awesome!!! Thank you LORD!!! We'll keep praying, and God will keep answering!!!

Paula said...

The finger still doesn't help..

gordon said...

Me and debi have been out for a week, and just now checking in, that picture of you and ruekie made us smile, how did you get him wear those glasses?

Anonymous said...

Steph,
do you need your stylist?!!?
love ya!
Marie