Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good Morning Mr. Security Guard

At 4 this morning the security guard woke me up to let me know the nurse and the doctor had been looking for me. Of course at 4 in the morning the SICU is closed if you don't have a badge to get in, so he called some folks and the nurse was going to come back to get me. When he came out he asked if I just got nervous or just needed to see Stephanie again. I relayed that no, he had been looking for me. I got to see Stephanie again so I wasn't too upset, but it was still scary when the guard told me both the doctor and the nurse came out to look for me. I told him he had the wrong person as I walked back by he said they must have been looking for someone else in a red shirt. I asked if they had given him a name and of course he said no. Before going back there I also asked who the nurse was but he couldn't tell me, just that it was "that guy with the haircut, you know, he had his like this."

2 comments:

Rev Kicks said...

I love that guy with the haircut! He's AWESOME! I hope all is well and you are doing good. All of you are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

wow
those hospital people sure are special
well im glad that everything is going alright
and im glad that the actual doctors know which guy in the red shirt with the haircut you are
lol ;)
♥anna♥